Are you looking for how to scrape quora? I’ve found a super simple way to grab ALL the questions the customers in your niche market are asking.
This way you’ll be able to find out what they need help with, what solutions they are looking for, what they think of your competition, what words they use so you can use them in your content to build a deeper relationship with them.
You could even use it to build massive blog posts like this one on Affiliate Marketing FAQ
Or use it to get a ton of views on Quora.
Or use it to create video content.
Or use it to create better products and services.
I think you get the idea…
All you have to do is follow these simple steps.
How to Scrape Quora a Step By Step Guide
- Locate your topic that you want to scrape all the questions. For example Affiliate Marketing is https://www.quora.com/topic/Affiliate-Marketing/
- Add “all_questions” to the end of the URL so it looks like this https://www.quora.com/topic/Affiliate-Marketing/all_questions
- Use the AnyPicker extension to scrape the questions
- Sort through the questions in your favorite spreadsheet program to find the EXACT questions you want to answer that will give you the most benefit.
- Start answering the questions either on Quora, your site, social media or make YouTube Videos. My favorite way to do this is to use Conversion.ai
What do you think of this method? I hope it’s helpful. Let me know below.